901 S. Maple Ave.,
Montebello, CA 90640-4056
Toll Free: 1-888-768-2246
Serv-Wel Disposal & Recycling offers their customers choices. For our regular scheduled customers we have 1 cubic yard to 6 cubic yard bins available with up to 6 days a week service (Monday-Saturday). An added feature is that our bins are sealed and waterproofed to prevent any leakage, keeping your area clean. On our temporary bins we offer 3 cubic yard containers.We can also provide roll off containers from 40 cubic yards down to 10 cubic yard Lowboys (Lowboys are built special for dirt, concrete, asphalt, brick, rock). All of these containers can be used for trash as well as recycling, all according to your hauling and recycling needs.
Recycle-Recycle-Recycle - Our loads are being disposed of at a Material Recovery Facility (MRF) to insure that they are being recycled, sorted, and processed to the fullest potential.
"Give us a call we love to talk trash"
MANDATORY RECYCLING FOR BUSINESSES AND MULTI-FAMILY COMPLEXES
In October of 2001, Assembly Bill (AB) 341 set a 75% recycling goal for California by the year 2020. This law mandates that all Commercial businesses and public entities that generate four cubic yards or more of solid waste per week, and multi-family complexes with five units or more, are subject to mandatory recycling and required to do one of the following:
1) Separate recyclable materials from the solid waste that are discarded and either self-haul or arrange for separate collection of the recyclables: or
2) Subscribe to a service that includes mixed waste processing that provides diversion results comparable to source separation.
In October of 2014, Governor Brown signed into law Assembly Bill (AB) 1826 requiring all businesses, including multi-family complexes, to recycle their organic* waste that are landfill bound. The full scope takes 5 years to implement by first targeting the largest waste generators. The implementation schedule for Businesses and multi-family complexes to have an organics recycling program in place is as follows:
· April 1, 2016: Businesses and multi-family complexes generating 8 cubic-yards per week of organic waste
· January 1, 2017: Businesses and multi-family complexes generating 4 cubic-yards per week of organic waste
· January 1, 2019: Businesses and multi-family complexes generating 4 cubic-yards per week of solid waste
*Organic waste includes food waste, green waste, landscape and prunin waste, nonhazardous wood waste, and food-soiled paper waste that is mixed with food waste.
Copyright © Serv-Wel Disposal. All Rights Reserved.
“Call Us Today...We love to talk trash!”